Short Stories and Flash Fiction
- “Bored to Fu”, THE LION AND THE AARDVARK, 2012, Stone Skin Press
- “Fangs and Formaldehyde,” NEW HERO Volume 1, 2012, an anthology from Stone Skin Press
- “The Dig”, November 2012, Lovecraft eZine
- “Tomorrow’s Precious Lambs,” EXTREME ZOMBIES, 2012, Prime Books (Reprint)
- “Tailfeather”, APEXOLOGY: Science Fiction and Fantasy, 2011, Apex Publications (Out Of Print)
- “Curse of the Yellow Bunny Rabbit”, THE CREEPY COTTONTAIL game aide, 2011, FR Press
- “Tomorrow’s Precious Lambs”, 2011, THE ZOMBIE FEED, VOL. 1, The Zombie Feed, an Apex Publications imprint
- “Lady Yellowbird and the Flight of the Sad Panda”, 2011, Self-Published. Available through Smashwords, Amazon Kindle, DriveThruSciFi.com, etc.
- “The Saint, the Pickpocket and the Manticore” (July 15th, 2011), DAILY BITES OF FLESH: 365 DAYS OF FLASH FICTION, December 2010, Pill Hill Press.
- “A Different Kind of Treat”, October 2010, FlamesRising.com.
- “Miskatonic University Scientist Reveals the Old Ones are Responsible for Global Warming“, April 2010, Innsmouth Free Press.
- THE QUEEN OF CROWS e-book, 2010, FR Press.
- “Prey”, re-published February 2008, Pseudopod.org.
- TBD, 2013, Chaosium Publishing
- “The Button”, WE ARE DUST stories inspired by Our Last Best Hope RPG, 2012, Magpie Games
- “Don’t Ignore Your Dead”, DON’T READ THIS BOOK, a Don’t Rest Your Head RPG anthology, 2012, Evil Hat Productions
- Gangrel Storyline, 2011, PATHS OF STORYTELLING for Vampire: the Masquerade, White Wolf Publishing. Available in PDF, Kindle and ePub.
- “Pie”, BURIED TALES OF PINEBOX, TEXAS, Pinebox Adventures for Savage Worlds, June 2009, 12 to Midnight, Inc.
- “Promises, Promises”, WHITE WOLF QUARTERLY, for Promethean, Spring 2007, White Wolf Publishing
Novels & Novellas
- REDWING’S GAMBIT for the Bulldogs! RPG, Novella, 2012, Galileo Games
- “Twin Designs”, TALES OF THE SEVEN DOGS for Aletheia the RPG, Novella, 2008, Abstract Nova Press
- SLICES OF FATE: the Collected Works of Eddy Webb, 2011, FR Press
- HAUNTED: 11 Tales of Ghostly Horror, 2011, FR Press
- Varney The Vampire Literary Re-mix, 2012, GalleyCat (Grand Prize Winner)