Happy to announce that For Exposure: The Life and Times of a Small Press Publisher is now available!
With rebuttal essays from Maurice Broaddus, Monica Valentinelli, Lesley Conner, and more, For Exposure tells Jason’s story with insight from key players along his road to success. It is a comprehensive and frank look at what Apex and the genre publishing business is about. Take a shot with the publisher, dance the night away, and become a legend. And do it all For Exposure.
If you’re interested in a copy of For Exposure, please consider buying direct from Apex Book Company.
Happy to announce I’ve got three upcoming releases that are on the horizon. The first is the long-awaited Dread Names, Red List which will debut on DriveThruRPG.com in the next few weeks.
The second cover is for a book that’s debuting on June 20th. It’s called For Exposure: The Life and Times of a Small Press Publisher. I have an essay in this one! More info at the link.
Last but not least, the cover has been revealed for Gods, Memes, and Monsters! The anthology is due to be released on July 1st. More at the link.
Today, Apex Book Company announced that For Exposure: The Life and Times of a Small Press Publisher pre-orders are now available.
For Exposure: The Life and Times of a Small Press Publisher by Jason Sizemore chronicles Jason’s journey over the past ten years as the owner/publisher of Apex Publications and the events that set him on that road. This nonfiction book is filled with humorous essays by Jason, with rebuttals from some of the people who have helped shape Apex into what it is today.
I am pleased to announce that my essay is also a part of this collection. It’s a satirical piece called “The Case of the Mysterious Splatter”. More information is available here: Pre-Order Announcement and here: pre-order link.
I am pleased to announce that GHOSTS IN THE BLACK is now available. This campaign supplement is designed by veteran game designer Robin Laws for the FIREFLY RPG. You and your Crew will have to perform some thrillin’ heroics over the course of five, unique Episodes to uncover a legendary Alliance warship’s dangerous secrets. As you play through “Six Cylinders Make a Right”, “Prisoner 3102Y”, “Tombstone Bullets and a Graveyard Mind”, “Hellhound Trail”, and “The Big Dark” you’ll find out just how mighty powerful the Alliance truly is. The story, which is rooted in the Unification War, will provide you with hours of Firefly fun! Shiny!
Popping in to share with you some fun announcements today. There’s a ton, so let me dive right into the list o’ goodies.
- Metallica and Yours Truly: As part of the ENnie Awards, they’re offering Publisher Karaoke. You can pledge for your favorite singers. I opted to sing “Unforgiven” by Metallica. After a long day of talking, this is perfect for my range. Bid on your faves!
- Ghosts in the Black: Recently, we announced that a campaign book is next on our Firefly RPG schedule and is now available for pre-order. The story for Ghosts in the Black was designed by Robin Laws!
- Firefly Interactive GM Character Sheets: This is a set of free, downloadable sheets to help GMs record Major GMCs, Minor GMCs, and Extras that can be used in the Firefly RPG. Shiny!
- Gothic Icons: Thanks to your feedback, Onyx Path Publishing is now offering Gothic Icons in print. Appreciate your support!
- Buried Tales of Pinebox, Texas: Do you want to know why I can no longer eat cherry pie? My story in Buried Tales of Pinebox, Texas will give you that answer. The anthology is now available in print.
That’s all I have for today!