It’s Caturday! Behold the mathematical proof that my cats are eating away at my sanity!
As an animal lover and guardian of two, very naughty-yet-adorable cats, I really enjoy the occasional webcomic to brighten my day and laugh in the cat-ness that is… Well… cats. I hope you enjoy this list and check out some of them.
- Lackadaisy – The artistic style of this comic is fantastic. I really like the sepia tones and the tight focus on the Prohibition era.
- Clan of the Cats – A shapeshifting witch is at the heart of this comic, so if you like fantasy you might want to check it out.
- Meow – In terms of artistic style, I really like the use of color and clean lines in this one. This is a more traditional comic in terms of content geared for cat owners.
- Kat-Nap – If you need a silly, and you like satire, then this is a good one to try
- Two Lumps: The Adventures of Eben and Snooch – I’ve been a long-time reader of this webcomic because I have two lumps of my own.
- Laugh-Out-Loud Cats – Love the style of the artwork in this comic about cats being hobos. The characters are drawn in a throwback style to the comics of old, but the background in the strips are sometimes mixed with other styles and textures.
- Doctor Cat – The terrible, horrible, non-existent attention span of a cat against the backdrop of a hospital? Hard to resist. Good use of color and bold lines.
- Cat versus Human – A webcomic that’s more about the cat-loving owner than anthropomorphisizing her cat. (Yeah, that’s spelled wrong. I know. I know.)
- Cat and Girl – Last but certainly not least, I had to mention this webcomic for its popularity and its well-known artist, Dorothy Gambrell.